Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Plein Air Painter of Pensacola in the CBS News on Pensacola Beach


Well, I guess I now have my two minutes of fame. While painting on Pensacola Beach, Saturday 5 June, a CBS Affiliate interview me regarding my painting my views regarding the oil spill. It turns out that Charlie Crist and Jimmy Buffet agree with my point of view.


We in Pensacola have overcome!



or
See: http://cbs4.com/video/?cid=5
Search: Pensacola
Select video "Oil covered Birds Wash Up On Pensacola Beach"

1 comment:

Jill Berry said...

So cool- to see you out there painting this... looking like a professional at work! Nice composition.

And~
Awesome dose of positivity!
I've tried to stay optimistic, but lately am drained dry. At least a hurricane blows over in a few days.

I know you enjoy the water too. I guess all we can do is pray that God gives somebody the sense to fix this hole we have dug for ourselves.

Good to see ya representing the group, the Gulf states, and the overcomers!